Products Incorporated (Products, Inc.)
Products, Inc. was established in 1941 as an HVAC sales office serving the commercial and industrial markets in Iowa. Today, over 75 years later, our emphasis is still on serving these same markets with a wide variety of HVAC products.
In 2000, an architectural division was started to serve general contractors. Deb Harris is here to assist your needs.
Products, Inc. is located at 1429 Second Avenue in Des Moines, Iowa in a 10,000 square foot building of which 7,500 square foot is devoted to warehousing. Chad Dale and Chris Johnson are experienced and knowledgeable warehouseman dedicated to servicing the needs of our customers. In most cases stock items can be shipped the same day as the order is received. Items stocked include:
- Bell & Gossett pumps, parts and Hydronic specialties
- Hoffman steam traps, radiator supply valves and strainers
- Danfoss non-electric control valves for steam and hot water heating systems
- Minnesota Flexible pump connectors
- McDonnell & Miller boiler controls, level controllers and flow switches
- Domestic / Hoffman condensate pumps
- Dow Chemical ethylene and propylene glycol
- Vibration Mountings ceiling and floor vibration isolators
- Acutherm variable volume air diffusers
- Miljoco gauges and thermometers
- American Specialties – Toilet Accessories
In addition to our stock products, we can order special and built-to-order products from the factory and ship directly to the end-user.
Our mission is to provide system expertise and top quality products at a fair price and in a timely manner.