Lab and Fume Exhaust Models FJC / FJI – FumeJet
- Pre-Engineered Utility Set with Integral Stack
- Wind Load Rated to 115 mph – NO Guy-Wires
- Integral Curb Cap with Optional Inlet Box
- 7 or 10-foot Standard Height with Optional 15-foot MegaStack
- Four Discharge Options
- FJC Performance up to 5,000 cfm & 4.5”
- FJI Performance up to 18,000 cfm & 9.0”
- Spark Resistance and High Performance Coating Options
FumeJet Exhaust Fans
Greenheck’s FumeJet® line of exhaust fans with integral stacks are designed to safely remove and disperse fumes and odors. FumeJet systems replace utility set fans with field supplied intake ducts and exhaust stacks to ensure a safe roof deck area and aid in preventing re-entrainment of contaminated air into air intake systems.
For more information, please Contact Us or visit the Greenheck website.